Danielle Paige speaks with legend in astrology, Pam Gregory. Gregory brings her nearly 5 decades of experience in astrology to this episode to discuss the imminent changes in our world. Danielle and Pam discuss what it will mean in the coming years for our world to transition from power of the few to power of all people. Changes in how we travel, how we see the medical world and how we relate with the world around us are all discussed.
Pam Gregory has been involved with astrology for over 45 years, and runs a very busy astrology practice. She has a popular YouTube channel with updates and interviews, is the author of two best-selling books, You Don’t Really Believe in Astrology, Do You? and How to Co-Create using the Secret Language of the Universe. Pam offers several teaching videos available from her website www.pamgregory.com and also writes a long monthly newsletter.
She is no longer doing client work as she is focused on helping the collective through this huge spiritual transformation. As well as YouTube you’ll find her on Unifyd, MeWe and Facebook with regular astrology updates.
- Pam tells the story of growing up lonely but obsessed with time and moving to Canada at the age of 18 and first learned about astrology
- March is a remarkable month because Saturn has a 29 year cycle and Pluto has a 248 year cycle both changing signs with the equinox right in the middle.
- Water and who controls it will be very important in the next two years
- Pluto shifting from Capricorn to Aquarius will shift power from government and corporations to the people.
- We will be more united with nature in a Lemurian fashion
- Aquarian energy is about service to others
“What is most important to say is ‘stay in love’. There’s a big fork in the road right now, where you either take the fork of fear or you take the fork of love.”
“Judgment is actually a very low frequency. It perpetuates division and separation and ‘I’m right and you’re wrong’. And that isn’t going to help any of us to get anywhere.”