In this episode we discuss:
- What an amp coil is and how it changed my life
- How they are helping during COVID-19
- How vibration and frequency is the language of the universe
- How your body is a magnetic field and what that means for your health
- How sound heals your body
- How to move away metals, microbes and toxins
- How to maintain your health in this day and age
- How to increase your body into a state of vibrational love
- How the frequency of your voice can test what is out of balance in your body
- And so much more!
Freddie Kimmel is the Host of the Beautifully Broken Podcast, a member of the leadership team at AmpCoil, and a functional health coach. He has been featured in, The Wall street Journal, The New York Times, “State of the Arts”on LA talk radio, and in Dance Magazine. He is also a proud survivor of metastatic cancer, Lyme and mold.
Yes, he is THAT lucky.
For Freddie, one of the greatest blessings has been the presence of been chronic illness for the last 20 years. “I’ve gained the awareness of what truly matters, the knowledge that I can do ANYTHING, and faith in the strength and power I poses as a child of the universe. I am here for a purpose and openly accept what comes next.”
Freddie has a Bachelor’s of Fine Arts from SUNY Brockport and in conjunction with starting Freddiesetgo.com has performed all over the country in Broadway touring productions of Phantom of the Opera, Billy Elliot and played the title role in the Broadway bound Cagney the musical in New YorkCity (all packed in between chemotherapy sessions and surgeries.)
Yes, you too can do anything.